Help New School High purchase classroom materials and technology equipment by participating in any of the fundraising activities listed below.
New School High is a nonprofit organization.
- Enroll in Cash for Education log into your MyWay and select Cash for Education from the dropdown menu underneath your name.
- Choose New School High - Plymouth.
- Every purchase you make will earn rewards for New School High, just be sure to use your phone number at checkout.
- There are no rules on how much you have to spend or how you pay for your groceries.
- A digital account is needed to participate in Kroger Community Rewards.
- If you already have a digital account, simply link your Shopper’s Card to your account so that all transactions apply toward New School High.
- Sign in to your digital account, search for New School High, select the School from the list and click “Save”.
- New School High will display in the Kroger Community Rewards section of your account.
- Any transactions moving forward using the Shopper’s Card number associated with your digital account will be applied to the program, at no added cost to you. Kroger donates annually to participating organizations based on your percentage of spending as it relates to the total spending associated with all participating organizations.
- Create an account on ShopwithScrip.com or with the RaiseRight app using New School High’s enrollment code 7BF7AD19777L6.
- Buy gift cards (at face value) securely online with a bank account or credit card.
- The gift card brands contribute directly to New School High.